Senior Vice President | 713-773-5562
Bob Gulley specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial, industrial, and investment real estate. He has an extensive background in land development; advising financial institutions, developers, investors, family trusts and individuals. Bob is a shrewd and creative negotiator using over 30 years of experience to resolve a broad range of client requirements. His years of priceless knowledge, methodical approach of product identification, and detailed marketing plan development, make him a trusted professional that advises clients in repositioning, disposition, and acquisition of their assets. While working with property owners, Bob has enhances is ongoing effectiveness in working with governmental agencies such as Municipal Districts, Harris County Flood Control and City Planning. His ability to manage time lines with effective professionalism that gets transactions closed.
- B.B.A. in Marketing from Texas A&M University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Texas
- Past President, BOD, Houston Center for Photography
- Amateur Fine Art Photographer recognized in 18 juried Exhibitions throughout the United States and Canada.
- Member of Photo Forum with the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas
- Former Board Member of Chapelwood United Methodist Church
- Member of the Houston Realty Breakfast Club
- Former Advisory Board- Passionist Holy Name Retreat Center
- Former President, Houston Division Henry S. Miller, LLC
- Member of the Prestigious Chairman’s Council
- Developed Market Manger Presentation that Tripled Revenue in Office Leasing.
- Developed the Industrial Group that excelled in build to suit opportunities
- Managed and maintained the Investment Group that led the company each year in the number of Top Producers
- Henry S. Miller/Linkous, Farris, & Potter
- Developed and led Land Division and led the company in number of sale transactions for 5 consecutive years.