INDUSTRIAL AND INVESTMENT SERVICES
1455 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 US
Christopher Ochterbeck joined Moody Rambin in 2016 as an Associate for the Industrial Services Team. Chris focuses on the leasing and sale of industrial and investment real estate. His background in negotiating corporate agreements enables him to navigate even the most complex transactions to provide high quality outcomes for his clients. With a strong background in corporate sales and marketing, Chris is able to identify and reach his target audience and develop market-based strategies for the acquisition or disposition of industrial and office properties.
Prior to joining Moody Rambin, Chris worked at Halliburton in independent account sales, large account management, and specialized product marketing.
- Masters of Science in Subsurface Geoscience, Rice University
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Geography, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), University of California – Santa Barbara
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman – State of Texas
- Rice University Alumni Association
- Houston Super Neighborhood Council
- Timbergrove Manor Civic Club