Senior Property Manager | 713-773-5524
Diane Daleo has twenty-eight (28) years of experience in commercial real estate, the last twenty of those years with Moody Rambin. Diane provides asset management, leasing, property management, and marketing for the Development Division as well as hiring, training and supervising the Retail Property Management Division whose portfolio includes approximately 1.4 million square feet in twenty-two assets.
Diane works with developers, lenders, public and private investors as well as commercial building occupants to identify their real estate goals and develop a plan to achieve them while mitigating risk.
Diane provides Capital and Operating Budgets, as well as long term forecasting and management reporting which are critical tools for our clients to plan, track progress and measure success.
Knowledge of current market environment and experience in changing market patterns allows Diane to reposition assets to maximize profitability.
- Bachelor of Science/Business Management
- State of Texas Real Estate Broker
- Certified Investment Member (“CCIM”)
- Certified Property Manager (“CPM”)
- Former State of Texas Operations Chairman; Commercial Investment Member
- Institute for Real Estate Management
- National Association of Realtors