Founder/CEO & Managing Partner | 713-773-5504
In 1969, Mr. Rambin was a Co-Founder of Moody Rambin Interests and remains a Principal. Currently, he oversees multiple areas, covering Project Leasing, Property Management, Tenant Representation, and Investment Services. Over his career, Mr. Rambin has developed, owned, operated and sold 25 suburban office buildings in the Houston area, along with several apartment complexes, motor hotels, and retail centers.
With a specialty in office leasing, he has been directly involved in transactions totaling in excess of 15 million square feet. Mr. Rambin also founded and is currently on the Executive Committee of Keep Houston Beautiful, a nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing litter in Houston.
- Deerfield Acadmeny, Deerfield Mass.
- Kinkaid School – Houston
- University of North Carolina
- Southern Methodist University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Texas
- Member of The Houston Country Club
- Former member of The Executive Committee (TEC), now Vistage
- The Houston Angel Network
- Silver Fox Advisors
- Keep Houston Beautiful Executive Committee
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity
Visit my Personal Coaching Site here.
Watch Howard Rambin being honored for Keep Houston Beautiful
Read more about Howard here.