EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1455 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 US
William Fehmer is a seasoned commercial real estate executive with extensive experience in leading commercial asset management, operations, leasing, project management, acquisitions, dispositions and development strategies of numerous diverse assets and portfolios. His portfolios have encompassed Class A and B office, retail, medical, industrial, data centers, and corporate real estate; with experience, inclusive of the Texas and Arizona markets (multiple markets and submarkets).
William has achieved the distinguished designations of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Real Estate Broker Manager (CRB), and LEED-Green Associate (LEED-GA), as well as being a Licensed Real Estate Broker through the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). Currently, he serves as Executive Vice President of Property Management. His responsibilities include oversight of Moody Rambin’s current property portfolio, inclusive of property management, engineering, accounting, and project management.
Fehmer’s areas of expertise include Asset Management, Property Management, Budgeting & Financial Analysis, Profit and Loss Management, NOI maximization, Training & Development, Leasing & Negotiations, Due Diligence, Acquisitions & Dispositions, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Vendor Selection & Management, SOX Compliance, GSA Real Estate, REIT Operations, Ownership/Stakeholder Representation, and LEED Certification.
- Master of Business Administration, Baylor University, Hankamer School of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business
Licenses and Certifications:
- Texas Real Estate Brokers License – State of Texas
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – CCIM Institute
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management
- Certified Real Estate Broker Manager (CRB) – Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers
- LEED Green Associate – Green Business Certification, Inc.