Zack Taylor joined Moody Rambin in 2014 as a Senior Associate for the Investment Services Team. He specializes in the sale and leasing of commercial, industrial and investment real estate. His holistic approach to real estate allows him to evaluate and execute a broad range of complex transactions. Mr. Taylor has assisted in the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial properties with an aggregate value of more than $60 million.
Prior to joining Moody Rambin, Zack worked at Avison Young specializing in land, industrial and investment brokerage.
- BBA, Nelson Rusche School of Business
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesman – State of Texas
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Association
- Rice Design Alliance
- Strake Jesuit Alumni Association
- West University Junior League Baseball Coach