Howard Rambin III
FOUNDER, CEO AND MANAGING PARTNER
1455 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 US
Howard Rambin, Co-founder and Principal of Moody Rambin has served as a leader in Houston since 1969. Moody Rambin is Houston’s largest, privately held, full-service commercial real estate firm in which he oversees project leasing, property management, tenant representation and investment services in the office, industrial and investment divisions of the company.
Howard specializes in representing owners and tenants in the office leasing sector of the industry. He directs his focus towards all executive and financial operations such as balance sheet analysis and risk assessment and management.
For the duration of his career:
- Howard has developed, owned, operated and sold 25 suburban office buildings, apartment complexes, motels and retail shopping centers in the Houston area.
- He has represented clients ranging in size from 1,000 to over 1,000,000, for a total of over 15 million square feet of closed transactions.
- In 1974, Howard founded Keep Houston Beautiful, a Houston’s leading non-profit organization dedicated to beautification, litter reduction and recycling education.
- Howard’s goal is to help improve his client’s life and business through one-on-one professional coaching/mentoring sessions and in groups with The Silver Fox Advisors and Prison Entrepreneurship Program (PEP).
- His clients are business owners, executives, job seekers during career changes, addicts and prisoners, both in and out of the PEP program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Southern Methodist
- Accounting and Finance, University of North Carolina
- Kinkaid Academy
- Deerfield Academy
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Texas
- Member of The Houston Country Club
- Former member of The Executive Committee (TEC), now Vistage
- The Houston Angel Network
- Silver Fox Advisors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity
News: Click on pictures to read more!