Moody Rambin has built an excellent reputation for more than 45 years as developers of quality projects. Over this time, we have helped shape Houston’s landscape by developing projects such as Post Oak Park, Town & Country Village, Shops of Bella Terra, and Town Centre One, among others. Our developments cover the entire spectrum of commercial real estate including retail centers, industrial parks and office buildings.
Moody Rambin has built millions of square feet within our owned projects and in third-party leasing assignments and managed assets.
Projects and Developments:
- Ashford Office Park – 1,000,000 square feet
- Post Oak Park – 800,000 square feet
- Town Centre One – 250,000 square feet
- Town Centre Two – 100,000 square feet
- EGL Miami – 355,000 square feet
- Boston Distribution – 250,000 square feet
- Market Street Warehouse – 375,000 square feet
- Town & Country Commerce Park – 470,000 square feet
- Rilco Manufacturing Facility – 115,000 square feet
- Town & Country Village – 499,415 square feet
- Towne Center at Cedar Lodge (Baton Rouge, LA) – 362,938 square feet
- Shops at Bella Terra – 325,573 square feet
- Gulfgate Mall Center – 160,000 square feet
- Fry Road Shopping Center – 18,861 square feet
- Hawks Landing Subdivision – 100.7 AC (379 lots)
- Silver Oak Subdivision – 214.1 AC (343 lots)
For more information, contact our team.