1455 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027 US
Joe began his career as an Associate at Cushman & Wakefield focusing primarily on tenant representation. During his time there, he closed nearly 200 transactions totaling over $350 million in transaction volume. As a tenant rep, he focused on lease transactions, buy/sale of properties, dispositions/subleasing, expansions, corporate relocations, etc. Joe brings his tenant rep experience to Moody Rambin to continue servicing his clients and help grow other service lines in the organization.
Joe is a native Houstonian, married to his wife Elizabeth and their two sons, James and John. Joe enjoys being active and spending time outdoors on the golf course, hunting, fishing, biking, or traveling to new places with his family.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Administration, University of Alabama
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Texas
- Young Professionals Board Member – Small Steps Nurturing Center
- Keep Houston Beautiful
- Board Member for Small Steps Nurturing Center
- Head baseball coach with Post Oak Little League
- Host Committee for chili-cook-off benefiting Casa de Esperanza
- Volunteer for United Way
- Golf Committee member for Sam Houston Area Council / Boy Scouts of America
- Golf Chair for inaugural Keep Houston Benefit Tournament